1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying long list of items!! Paying wel

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Alacrity Scrolls:

Med
    Eval
    Scribe
    Wrestle

Rings/Bracelets with
    1/2 or 1/3 with DCI bonus
    Also need FC1 13+DCI rings

Cursed arcane shields

Dryad Green and....other green tokuno dye, 1 charge each

PMS PEOPLE!! I'm a trusted trader and have worked with many people on this board! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Salton,

As far as I know, there was no verite colored pigment of Tokuno as single charge drop during the event or via 10 charge turn-in afterward.

Excerpt from the September 29, 2006 FoF, as answered by Darkscribe:

<blockquote><hr>

Q: What happened to the dyes from the Treasures of Tokuno? Ihara Soko isn’t offering any, and there’re new ones on the monsters!

A: Inocard the Mystic Llamaherder, Office Pest:
    I asked the very same question! So I went all the way to Zento to ask, and here’s what I’ve learned.

* The Imperial Minister of Trade, Ihara Soko, has no more dyes of extraordinary and vibrant colors to reward anyone with.
    * However, apparently a large set of special dyes washed ashore recently with the rest of the treasure. These have been underwater for a very long time, and so have limited charges and rather dull colors. You can see a set of the dye colors for yourself, here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an easier to see representation of the possible colors (31 total but one is plain iron so really 30):

[​IMG]

No greens. [​IMG]

-Skylark

4. Guest

Guest Guest

BLAST!! Then I need a charge of the light green...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

No one has any of this stuff!?