1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying makoto houses!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_archite666, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Anyone interested in getting rid of theirs? Id love to have two really close to each other. I design some awesome japanese style houses and would like to put them where they belong.
  2. Come on folks, im geek here, i know they go for millions and im prepared to offer what they are worth, tell you what post what your is worth and il consider it.
  3. That would be super. I think it would be fantastic if you could erect a huge pink play palace so we could throw a hot stud party playing Duran Duran records, and more.

4. uh thanks for the bump?
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It appears...that Count Love is *hungry like a wolf for ye* ........... [​IMG]
  6. wow no one? anyone know if the wakayamas still play?
  7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2007