1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Mass amount of boura pelts.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordDextonious, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Buying 5,000 Boura Pelts. 25 Mil per thousand/ 25k per pelt.

Thanks! ICQ 557-064

I will buy them as you get them.
  2. MrAlien

MrAlien Guest

are you human?
    gargoyles allow you into their lands and you demand their beasts pelts to the point of extinction?
    i feel bad for the bouras
    i doubt there are even 5000 bouras in such a small landmass
    im gonna go take some screenshots of them cause it might be my last chance to see such magnificent creatures
    if there are any tamers reading this please go tame some bouras and put them in your stable so we can show our future generations what beautiful creatures once roamed the lands of ter mur
  3. BBWolf

BBWolf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 18, 2008
    Cool. I'll help you with that. Let me get started right away. =)

4. You can still let me know. I have bought thousands, and havn't had time to do my suits. But I will consider buying more.
  5. Let me know how many you need. A few thousand won't take but a few hours. They'd be boring ones, but hey, at least the boura are easy.