1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Name Change Token!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fanta(Siege), Dec 30, 2009.

1. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

buying name change token

2. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would swap one for a set of these 12th anniversary vet rewards that lets you teleport between houses.

3. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

No thank you looking to pay gold only.

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

They are not 12th anniversary vet rewards but 12 years rewards and very hard to get, when only few are willing to sell them. They had been sold for 8+ mills, doubt a name change token is worth that much.

5. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I realise that, but a name change token would cost me $20 and that's as much as I am willing to spend for the convenience of travelling between my houses.

6. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

i have sold 2 name change tokens for 5-6 mil in the past mont, just in case you need a price range.

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I sold four of the transporter sets @ 7 mill per set....with the demand could have sold another 4 or 5 :)