1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying NEON Runebooks.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Gunga_Din, May 31, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Looking for the really dark neons, found some on a vendor in luna but need a few more of each. Especially the Dark Neon Blue and Dark Pink/Purple.

I checked a few stores but didnt find that type. Any other suggestions on vendors outside luna?

2. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Red and Purple Mini Mall sells the blue/turquoise color.
    I can't think of anyone that has the darker blue though.
  3. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 20, 2009

Yes... I have a bright sky blue... you also could have seen in Lagtown. My crafter is "Lady Kitten Gillian".

Have you considered the new dyes? May cost about the same... but let me know what you want and I'll see if I can help you out.

4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    There is a vendor that Sells a light greenish neon books... I know every so often Hunter Moon has neon Books on her vendor in Zento.

I sell seafoam green Neon Rune books

And there is a vendor at the Luna Galeria often carying several colors