1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying non-cursed Shadow Dancer Leggings

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Concise, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Concise

Concise Guest

Anyone have any kicking around?

ICQ 477-114-868

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Bump.
    This recurring thread- long line of people waiting to purchase shadow dancing pants!!!
    Much gold to be made from these. Someone could buy castle only from sale of pants. Many looking for these.
    Hooray Doom adventurers- go kill and get!!

3. Concise

Concise Guest

Im aware of the cost, as well as the "long line" of people who desire this item. Im also aware that I can afford it if the sale presented itself, so why not inquire? If you could show me where this line is also, id love to get in it. It would save me loads of trouble coming here and trying to post thru all the junk these boards hold...and as soon as i get my leggings from doom, ill sure enough not post here again for them...until then, why not increase my odds of obtaining them, no???

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No no- you misread post.
    Am not reminding YOU of line- first come, first serve for anyone buying anything. The reminder is for people who have doom skills, and could go get them. Someone really could purchase castle, and about anything else, by selling the leggings to everyone who wanted them. There is great demand for them- and no suppliers.
    Was free bump for you, and my continued encouragement for someone to go get some. This thief cannot go get, or he'd try. There are still guilds who could, and at least the gold they obtain could buy mountains of silver to get faction arties back if nothing else.

Whenever this one sees shadow dancer and leggings in same sentence, he makes re-newed plea for people to return to doom.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

These items may be the hardest items to find for sale on Siege. I can't even say, I've seen them in sell threads here since they came into existance...la

6. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just wait for SA, you'll be able to make better pants with the Imbuing. . . Hell, make it a ring and you most likely won't have to worry about durability. . .

7. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

oooooo- trembles thinking about that.
    Imbuing will work on jewelry as well? Hurry SA!!!