1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying old clothing sewn by and [Blessed] and [Exceptional] clothing, please pm me!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by CrAzY J, Aug 28, 2015.

1. CrAzY J

CrAzY J Seasoned Veteran

Please pm me! I have none and I want a few peices so I have them for my crafter : )

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

You sold all your stuff? Your going to have to collect something else cuz I get all of this stuff :p

3. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*cough* Is that so?

4. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I guess all is a overstatement lol. I own like 5 total footware other than (Blessed) sandals....I guess somehow u beat me to it every time. But I hunt all the clothing/armor pretty hard every day. I managed to make deals with a few IDOC guilds so that has brought me a good bit of it lately. You bring that lantern by sometime and lets talk :). The last time you came to my house I was just really getting dug in...im doing a little better now.

5. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

I made that comment more to scare Gangster Gear up there away....I doubt it worked lol.

6. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I doubt I beat you every time, I've just been collecting it all for a very very long time. And of course, I would be delighted to see your house again.