1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying out all the vendors!! Points to Gold Ratio!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, May 30, 2008.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well its probably too late if you have not done your vendor shopping prior to the list as most vendors have been cleaned out already...

But working on the assumption ...
    100k point item is worth max 5m gold
    10k point item is worth 500k gold
    1k point item is worth 50k gold
    100 point item is worth 5k gold

My point being!! if the 100k items maintain a high value of at least 5m per piece..then buy buy buy all the 100 point items u can if there is any left as long as they are less than 5k gold!!!

Oh i did my shopping last week btw:lick::lick::lick:

2. And take all the items on the ground maybe you can trade it after lol ;)

3. Diggity

Diggity Guest

Turn in time is also a factor tho on those 100 pointers. Would you rather turn in 10 doom arties at 10 k each or 1000 items at 100 points each? I know I would value 10k point items higher per point than 100 point items.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Ive got a mixed heap!!!!! including arties, 105s-120s, loads of maps and the lesser marties, etc etc ..it wont take long to turn stuff in mate...

A beetle is a idocers best freind!!!

5. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman

umm yea..

Why do you think everyone wanted the turn in list fast as possible. Too bad its just another thing cheaters (or the uninformed idiot {but to me ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity}. That got then just cut and pasted the lsit to there fovorite (non sactioned script cliented) find anything in Luna search engine. and then went and grabbed it. Or are you going to say you looked in every vendor?

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

I dont shop in Luna on Europa u ignorant fool!!!

I like real bargains in the wilderness!!!! like PS and MARTIES and xmas stuf for 99g-199g!!!

LOL!!!!!:lick::lick::lick:

7. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Yea...I just ran around like a crazy woman to all the one and two man shops in nowheresville for all the crap. Wouldnt spend more than 5k on minors and holiday stuff was mostly 500gps. Luna??? Plz...:D

8. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Yea, BoonieVille shopping just became the way to go. I had been to areas i had not visited in years.......Kind of neat.

9. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Yea...and actually found some nice cheap other items too:) Off the wall is def the way to go:thumbup1: