1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying perfect emralds

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Raptor85, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I need 40 of em!

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Got it, thanks, and FINALLY succeeded on this imbue....45% chance of success and i failed over 20 times using relics on it...and then as the smack in the face the last imbue (which used only essence) succeeded first try....

so far I've burnt over 65 relic frags on this bow.....ugh

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Good things come yada yada... :p

Well, happy to hear it´s finally done.

4. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

so what kind of bow, and properties... just curious.

5. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Total intensity after enhance, 546

[​IMG]

6. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Shiny...

7. Ghaz'gull

Ghaz'gull Guest

THat is a nasty Heavy.... what template do you run that on, a ninja/archer/dismount?

8. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Thats kinda a waste for a PvM bow.

Theres no HCI or HLD so its pointless for PvP... even as a dismount bow. And in PvP its all about that first dismount shot with a heavy. And heavy's wont do anything in a 1 vs 1 fight... esp if the person just heals and doesnt panic.

2 hit spells versus more hits or hitting??? Or even a Slayer for double dmg.

Too each thier own I guess. If you got tons of 15% HCI Items yur set. Should do nice damage.

And when Imbueing you do things that require frags first and just gems and junk last. Hope im reading that right...?

9. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm wearing a massive amount of stamina, 45 hci, +str, and 100 damage bonus. This is intended to be a PK bow, not a straight pvp weapon or a pvm weapon, it's gotten 3 people so far and with the +40 SSI/190 stam it's actually quite fast, seems to average about 30-32 per hit through a 70's suit, + the damage from lightning. (making AI unnecessary, since non-magery damage is capped at 35 pvp now)

ALL of the imbues on this one required relic frags (except for the damage increase..which succeeded first try when i did it after failing 30 times on the hit lightning....)

In my testing though, HLA HLD have been near useless in a fight, even my guildies when sparring are generally at 70 DCI, so HLD does nothing to them, and being that aside from boba I think I'm the only dexxer left on the shard HLA is a wasted mod when fighting nothing but tamers and mages. (my old weapons i was maxing HLA/HLD and it didn't really help)

The template is basically a tactics+anat archer w/ detect and a few surprises.

While chasing people down with a giant axe before was fun, I'm loving having moving shot now...can actually hit people while they're running from me.