1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying player written, in-game, books

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Inkboy the Wild, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Inkboy the Wild

Inkboy the Wild Journeyman
    Governor

Elven Song Historical Library is looking for player written, in game, books to be displayed at our location. Guild, journal, diary, RP, story, comic, whatever it may be. If you, or your guild, has some books that they would be willing to part with for continued display please ICQ 668123198

We are paying well to help ensure that Catskills history remains preserved.

Thanks!

Kittie likes this.
  2. Xavier-Catskills

Xavier-Catskills Seasoned Veteran

I would be willing to write some Uo Adult 18+ books. If so, tell me the theme you would like, species involved, and amount your willing to pay. The more you pay the dirtier it will be

3. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

lol

4. Inkboy the Wild

Governor

Is this OFB Xavier? Likely not, you seem too young to be him. Well, I can't say I am shocked that they only response I get from many guilds, players and seventeen years of history is someone wanting to write, new, adult fiction. However, it still fills the purpose of player written in game books - adult or not and, I cant lie, I kind of like the idea.

My original offer was one million per five books, but that is negotiable. Why not ICQ me at 668123198 so we can talk further?

I'd love to display your works in our library.

Inky

5. Inkboy the Wild

Governor

Shelra...I kinda agree ;-D BUT, adult or not, the idea is still the same... player written... lol

6. Val-Shah-Ri Lura

Let me see what I have...I know I have a pile of player written books stored away somewhere...

7. Inkboy the Wild

Governor

Val, thank you very much. Please let me know what you find and how I can compensate for you adding them to our collection. The library will be accessible directly from Elven Song Keep located East of Minoc or through a teleporter tile at the Events Center located two screens to the East of Luna gate. Your time and consideration are truly appreciated.