1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying ps 120 archery

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Devils_Reject, Jun 27, 2008.

1. buying ps 120 archery pm or icq me at 259605221

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My thoughts on 120 anything warrior (Mace/Archery/Swords/Fencing), better off staying at 115 & spending the Extra cash (Gold) and go out & pick up a nice Ring & Brace with HCI & DCI w/Resists Etc on it. I can see no diff in 115 to 120 on any of my chars at 120 in a Wep Skill. To me personally, it ain't worth the price

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think it makes the biggest difference on monsters with 120 wrestling (like the dark father) or in PvP. One will only have a 48% chance of hitting their target with 115 weapon skill in PvP, assuming one has 45 HCI and the defender has 120 weapon skill and 45 DCI. With 120, this figure soars all the way to 50%. :D

Frankly, the most important difference is a defensive one, not an offensive one. Not so important perhaps for distance dexers, but for toe-to-toe warriors.

4. well anyone got a 115