1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BUYING RARE NEAMED WHITE XMAS STATUES!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Igg A Pie, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

Hail all, I am looking for the following statues to complete my museum/collection and I need all the help i can get!

Relvinian (in white) 15 Mil

Duyrn, Martoo Saul, Halston Montil, & Junin Pince (in white) 40 MIL per

Lathiari (angel type in white) 60 MiL per

Dawn & Blackthorn (surfer style in white) just Q ME!! LOL

I have one of each that are colored in these names but i am look for them in white and will pay a premium price for them. I have the following statues in white, but will buy them so I can use them for trade toward the ones listed above.

Finth Desryn, Sage Humbolt, Zendella Kxriss, & Gilforn (in white) 20 Mil per

G'thunk, G'splat & Kyrnia (angel type in white) 40 Mil per

I am on the Atlantic shard at the moment and will be for a couple weeks before I head back to Great Lakes. Please, please help if you have any of these statues!! I am so close to being finished, I just need alittle help. I of course will take a statue as a donation if you were willing to do that too. hehe! my ICQ is: 43711018

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a few, pm me.