1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying relic fragments

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skylark SP, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Would like a few. Let me know price/availability. Vendor is best option for me since I'm not actively playing.

Thanks!

-Skylark

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Whatcha need em for? PM me.

3. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

I had upgraded my remaining active account to SA, thinking I might get an urge at some point to play around with the new housing tiles and crafting items for deco. So far I haven't actually looked at it yet, but I might be soon, and judging from the posts on the forums, I will need some of these relic fragments to make some of the new items.

-Skylark

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the only thing you need a relic fragment to make, decor and furniture wise, is a soulforge.
    Might I suggest that one thing you would enjoy would be to do the carpet quest?
    http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31094

I've also got the carpentry page up to date, so you can follow the links and see the carpentry craftables in the database.
    http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/carpentry.php

Here's one I think you'd like: http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=gameitem&id=2953

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for posting those links! I think I might do the carpet quest! I am still so... uneducated, I wall call it, in SA. I'm not quite motivated enough yet to jump back into UO regularly.

6. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Petra!

I definitely want a forge then. Hehe...I logged in on Kestrel and made one of everything in the SA carpentry menu that didn't take something special, to look at it. If I do redesign my house, I will be experimenting with chopping up the new add ons to see what I can make with them deco wise as well. Might jump on TC for that before.

Wulf, if you happen to have a few relic fragments you don't need, please drop them off in my house. Otherwise, I'd still like to buy a few from someone. :)

-Skylark

7. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I'm at work right now, but I'll bring some over after.

ICQ me or something. I'll set you up with whatever you need. Then your addiction will grow, like one of Rita Repulsa's monsters! Then we shall have fun, until the Power Rangers come in their frikkin' Zord and defeat it.

*has no idea where that came from*

8. Petra Fyde

Patty, take a look at the main uo.stratics page, left hand menu, under 'expansions' there's a Stygian Abyss heading, several links under that for the new stuff.
    Craft menus (under skills - detailed, bottom of that menu bar) updated so far: Alchemy & Glassblowing, Blacksmith, Bowcraft (1 entry), Carpentry & Stonecraft and Inscription. There's another new page to add for inscription but I'm waiting for a formula before it will work properly. It does give the resources needed, but won't calculate success chances yet. it's at http://uo.stratics.com/content/skills/inscription_items.php

9. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Wulf! I'd appreciate the fragments to be able to make a forge.

I am still resistant to most things UO though, just get those deco twitches now and then. ;)

-Skylark

10. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Tell Castor that you're able to make an entire house out of blaze now, you just need him to help you gather ingredients.

By the time he figures out you really can't, he'll already be hooked again.

Then we can all frolic through meadows and kill things, and all will be as it was.
    ALL WILL BE AS IT WAS!

11. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I put 4 fragments in the red chest on the west wall.

Lemme know if you need more.

12. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Thanks a bunch Wulf. In typical UO mockery though, I see that one must have an existing soulforge to unravel items to train imbuing, but one must have high level imbuing to create a soulforge. :eek:

I guess this means if I want to make my own forge I have to take my char to the public one in the gargoyle city and train imbuing there. Highly annoying. This wrinkle may effectively kill any impulse I had to play with the new crafting/housing on Siege. I might just go on Test Center. We'll see.

-Skylark

13. Petra Fyde

If it pleases you, I will access you to my shop where you can train at the forge on my roof. I wasn't able to fit imbuing on the character that has carpentry, so I bought my forge from Tiberius' vendor.

14. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Petra,

That would be really nice - I would certainly appreciate it. I am off tomorrow, maybe we can meet up during the day sometime or perhaps this weekend, as I know you are on Euro time, and I am on EST.

-Skylark

15. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

I can friend you to my house just outside of Umbra that has a soulforge, too.

I've even got lockdowns to spare in that one.

16. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

or just post you need a soul forge, you can still place one even though you dont have imbuing....

Im sure Tibs or someone else will be more than happy to make you one for your own home...