1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Jewelry Buying ring 100m-200m

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Old Vet Back Again, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

Hello!

I am looking for a ring with the following mods:

1FC
    3FC
    25EP
    12-15sdi
    4-8int
    3-5mana
    2-4mr
    +15 mage/eval/parry/resist or anat

If it is an insane godly piece I will pay what it is worth. If it hits some of these mods but not all my price will vary. It MUST have: 1/3, SDI, EP and the +15 skill. Everything else is a bonus and has wiggle room.

Atl gold and Atl/GL pick up

Let's see what ya got!

If you need varification on my reputation, @SoulWeaver and @Igg A Pie can vouch for fast and smooth transactions.

I will not conduct business with; Mike-d, JDGTR, Nails Warstein

2. Old Vet Back Again

Old Vet Back Again Slightly Crazed

3. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

May i ask why you say, you will not conduct business with Nails? Cause id say he is a very cool and solid guy to do business with! He is one of the most popular brokers' inn the game, and a lot of ppl respect him, Ive never herd anyone saying they wouldn't do business with him!

4. Mooselisted-

Mooselisted- Adventurer

#001.jpg
    I know you're looking for a 1/3, but I have this. Are you using the 1 FC from Town Bonus?

5. Smurf

Smurf Journeyman

I got a ring for sale, antique: +20magery,+15anatomy,+15archery 1 FC 3FCR 15SDI 15HCI 25EP 4stam , you can icq me at #672482209 to discuss a price if your interested in it, has all the req. u listed +