1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Runic Hammers

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by RavenWinterHawk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Well with the new influx of hammers

Valorite Hammer 12.5 million
    Verite Hammer 7.5 million
    Agapite Hammer 4 million
    Gold Hammer 2 million

Some say dupe, some say ease of bod system, I say there are a lot out there.
    This is what I am buying for. Message me here with your icq.

2. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

Hehe if you find any sellers , and they got more than you want I'll take some :)
  3. Kula

Kula Guest

It's slightly easier to get bods, so the supply has indeed increased. But since hammers are a lot more useful now since a few patches ago, the demand has gone up as well. For low end hammers like bronze/copper this means their price has skyrocketed. For higher end hammers, the price is more or less normalized.

This means no one will be likely to sell a val for under 25mil, a ver for under 15, an agy for under 6, or a gold for under 3.
  4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    You would have to buy a lot of them to get them at those prices and doing so would be downright silly. Remember, usually the people at the low end of the chain are the ones who have to face the biggest penalty when action is finally taken.

If something were to happen, you would not be the first merchant to get banned for ignoring the obvious. Sometimes you have to resist the instincts of a merchant to make a quick buck.
  5. So far 20 mill on valorite.
    Thats about it.
  6. blust4

blust4 Guest

If you bought more than two, you will be banned.

I remember last time OSI scanned each account for duplicates. If one individual have three or more of the same duplicated item, his account will be banned permanently. It makes sense since some might accidentally buy the duped item at Luna vendors. If you have three of the same item, you clearly want to buy and sell.
  7. lennykravitz

lennykravitz Guest

i hope u get fk*n banned..how sad dont claim yourself to be a rarescollector or anything of the sort...taking advantage of all the duping and even promoting it....god ur sad
  8. Who said I was a rares collector?
    And what do you care what I do?