1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying SC kryss's penalty or not...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ole Cheapy, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

that are God like. Please post what you have....paying well!

2. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Ok I have changed the post so that it doesn't matter if the kryss have fc penalty or not, the whole fc thing is way over rated. I just want a god like sc kryss and i could care less about the silly penalty. Please post what ya got...thanks!

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Whew...if you're gonna run a mage and plan on 2/6 cheapy, you need to rethink. I run 2/5 most of the time actually...but FC is very important

4. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Naw I'm not gonna run a mage template, not even getting eval or inscription, just magery. I'm just tired of people escaping me path becuz my where abouts are limited becuz of no magery, so I have decided to add magery to my template so i can find all the billionaires farming out there with no worries of dying whatsoever. Now that I have magery to 70ish i can gate with scrolls and find you guys, the shard will never be the same! There will be bodies all over the place now.

And once you come into contact with cheapy, you will see gray inside of 20 seconds. Nothing has changed, i will still have my usual poison/fencing/hide/stealth....just will now be able to actually travel on this God forsaken shard! Been walking for years, and it gets quite old i tell ya. Cya round, slick!

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm not mistaken you can gate off scrolls at about 50 magery.

6. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

yeah but I'm gonna take it all the way to 100 so i can be a bit tricky and pesty with my magery. I just can't wait to record a video of some random KOC member trying to run only to get blocked off with a wall of stone or something else funny like that. Besides, I want inside of Wind! :)

7. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Bump...c'mon guys I know someone has got to have something decent. Right?