1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying/Selling! The big list...

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Lylaendra, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Edit:
    Buying: Berserker Red tokuno dye
    Dryad Bow
    Selling:
    Hooded shroud of umbra
    shield of invulnerability

2. baldra

baldra Guest

i can make mittens and prolly get u a tamed dragon if u bug me :p

3. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Sounds wonderful [​IMG]
    How much for both :p

4. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have a handful of hair dyes (I'm assuming you mean the Meli ones)...

[​IMG]

... and my hubby has a blaze. PM me if you're interested in any of them [​IMG]

EDIT also have 120 taming, lore and vet, if you're interested let me know, I can do you a deal if you're buying all [​IMG]

5. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Great doing business with you [​IMG]

I'm still in the market for the Dryad Bow and Stitchers Mittens... also still looking to do the hiryu trade
    Edit: Just wanted to say i also have a charcoal black frenzied ostard i want to give away... I don't have stable space for him but I'd hate to release him. He's such a gorgeous colour [​IMG] never seen a black one before.

6. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Sorry to double post, but the big list just got a bit bigger..
    Also selling/trading some things now
    Still after the dryad bow and other things i mentioned earlier ( and a fire steed ) also, want to sell a hooded shroud of umbra and a shield of invulnerability. I want to buy or trade for some semi-used tokuno dyes. I'm after berserker red, admiral rum red, violet courage or fire orange. Also have some heritage tokens still, so if you want some of those I'd be willing to work out a trade for anything I'm after lol.