1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Shimmering Crystals

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by insanepete, Oct 20, 2009.

1. insanepete

insanepete Guest

The peerless loot drop, have no idea what they are worth, so please enlighten me :D

2. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As they are used to make a SS Frag, I woudl think at least 250/300k

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Totally depends.

SS Frags have 5 uses, and they sell for 500k-600k.

The glass frags are single use, so I'd venture to guess the glass frags should be worth 100k-120k. So the ingredients should be worth less, but I don't know how hard the ingredients is to acquire, the prism of light dungeon is a PITA.

4. insanepete

insanepete Guest

Hmm well a one use soulstone frag that takes 2 shimmering crystals (if I dont fail converting them) gm alchemy and 2 void orbs to create seems to be more expensive than buying fragments for 600k and getting 5 uses. Guess I wasted time getting to gm alchemy, can you still use provo on wisps to attack shimmering? haven't done that boss in years and my guess is no one else does anymore maybe its time to take up music :)