1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying 'Singing Ball' - Price and Availabilty Please.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Digger McTaggart, Dec 10, 2007.

1. I have no idea what these are worth, nor how hard to get. I need one to replace one a dear friend had, but has lost.
    If you have one you will sell, please advise which shard you're on, and I'll to arrange a transfer there to pay and pick-up, thanks.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They range from about 30-50m, give or take alil either way.

3. "They range from about 30-50m, give or take alil either way"

Thanks mate, figured they'd go for that sort of price, wouldn't be a problem paying that..I might even have a few event rare items worth a similar amount that may be traded?
    Just need to know where to find one, hehe.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I personally have two, I had planned on keeping both, but I'ld be willing to sell/trade one to you.

I'm on LS

247-299-718

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one on cats, one on baja. I'll be xferring to GL possibly, so I'll have one there when/if I xfer.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I have one on cats, one on baja. I'll be xferring to GL possibly, so I'll have one there when/if I xfer.

[/ QUOTE ]
    *sneaks in and steals the one on Cats*
    *locks down near the see-ment pond*