1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

buying smithy bods, prefer low end in bulk

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dmaninuo, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

Cant make a whole lot yet, wouldnt mind picking up someone's collection that has gotten dusty, would really like it if someone had a chest of gargoyle pickaxes that they dont want to use, since those are what I am gunning for right now.

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I *think* have gargoyle pickaxes on my vendor- first shop on the right west of the Umbra. I may even have some iron smithy bods I can dust off for you. But I have to get some motivation to log in first. I'll try to log in shortly and check my collection.

3. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I restocked the gargoyle pickaxes with my remaining supply. I am all out after those are gone. On a side note, I have BONE MACHETES!! Get 'em while they last!

4. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

Thanks Patty, I nabbed all the pick axes from before, and just grabbed what you placed. This gives me something to do this weekend other than "just" mining, trying to kill the random elemental isnt a bad way to break up the monotony. :)