1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Some Small Things

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HOLLYWOOD_Siege, Sep 2, 2008.

1. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    A Forge
    And i will trade my bronze runic hammer for 10k iron ingots
  2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

There might be a forge/anvil at the east umbra bridge shop. I know there's a lot of furniture vendors there, but didn't look thru them.
  3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2004
    Petra can craft those for you...they might even be stocked on her vendor as she used to keep 1 of each of the major crafting add ons stocked.

4. Alrich

Alrich Guest

have extra shadow, bronze and copper anvils if one interests you enough to pay for it :)
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Major furniture vendors, AFAIK, are The Chick, just east and south a bit from Yew Gate and Leaf's new Umbra shop. They each have several dedicated furniture vendors. I believe Jasmine's shop advert in the sticky also mentions that Freja has furniture over the road from her. I carry just a few of the major add ons in a bag on my music and mending vendor.

They do, however, include forge and anvil.