1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Spellbook

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Monolith, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Does anyone have one of those "blessed" spellbooks with uber mods for sell?

2. I have a

blessed
    mana regen 3
    spell dmg 30%
    LRC 10%
    64 spells

for sale or trade

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

How much?

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah I have a LMC 5, FCR 2, SDI 28, and something else too...

they aren't that hard to get, whta I want to find out is if they spawn differently from the different generals from the different corresponding invasions. if so I will need to collect all 4 or 5

5. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Are these books still attainable?

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The invasions are permanent (or say it's been said). Not sure if the items are though.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've not seen a post that says they're permanent, just that they wouldn't finish at Halloween. Where did you see that one?

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Without checking, I remember a an EA post saying the invasions were here to stay. I may be wrong, but it is still plenty of time to stock up on throwaway weapons/spellbooks.

9. Petra Fyde

:( in some ways that's bad news for me, though only slightly. Some of my profits counted on being able to buy at faction prices, eggs etc. No cheap faction vendors are being set as far as I know while this is happening? The only towns I've priced stuff in they're all priced sky high.

I guess I'll buy from non-faction towns and just make a bit less profit from here on. :). There have been 'falsehood' npc's around the shop for days harassing my shoppers.

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Your regular customers haven't had hide/stealth.. just remember I am your best customer.

11. Petra Fyde

I can't find my cooking tali :( I think I had it in my bag when I went to buy eggs. One of those thieving swine at the gate must have nicked it. I guess I'll be using the spare from now on. Pity it's nothing like as good.