1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying the best mage brace or ring you have

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It MUST be a 1/3 ring or bracelet and must have DCI and SDI over 10. Other mods I look for are: Fire/cold resist, LMC, HCI, + Magery, etc.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It has to have 10+SDI and DCI unfortunately. FYI if something threw something like

1/3 Brace with 15DCI 12SDI 8LMC and 15 Magery at me(impossible) I'd fly to your house and fellate you IRL. Not really, but I'd pay insanely well. My ideal/realistic item I'd like would be something like

1/3 13DCI 10SDI 7 fire

3. Ok Ok I know it doest have the DCI but keep an open mind.
    [​IMG]

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3 mil i got a bracelet 1/3 10 sdi 5% cold +7 medi.

5. Looks like mine pwns yours puffy! Ha I finally have something better than yours! Whose riddin spinnaz now?
    And just for clarification-its you.

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Looks like mine pwns yours puffy! Ha I finally have something better than yours! Whose riddin spinnaz now?
    And just for clarification-its you.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAR HAR very funny, and tell your wife to leave me alone! she went right for me!!! I tried to run away but she sure is persistant!!! you got urself a good woman there [​IMG] cya on the field brotha and talk to u soon on icq. Ill have another link for u! *calls HaHa*

7. yup will do, so salton find one yet? I got dante wanting to buy this one.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Damn, if that had a bit more SDI I'd pay out the bum for it.