1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying the BEST provocation jewel i can find.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by lupushor, Sep 15, 2008.

1. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Please Q me 70209560 with mods and price. Doesn't matter if it's ring or brac. TY
  2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Give me a tad more info on what ya are looking for. Do you just want a provo +15, or one with a splash of music and disco, high resists, etc. I have a ton.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    If Jelinidas doesn't have what you're looking for, it most likely hasn't been discovered on the shard yet.
  4. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Thanks jelinidas for the response, but please icq me so we can meet.
    I'd like to check some of your wares.
    I'm not yet sure what to ask because i'll set my template based on the
    actual jewels that i will buy.
    A McDreamy Jewel prolly would look like : 3/1 +14 provo +11 peace/eval and 12% lrc (kidding)
    please contact me icq, i'm really bad at PMing :) ty
  5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

*rubs hands together*

Cool, now we have a starting point! It also helps that one of my favorite temps is that of a bard! or tamer, or archer, or mage, or oh nevermind!

OK, will Q ya but I work weird hours. My in game time is kinda limited to 12-130pm and after 11 pm EST. I shall see if ye is still around tonight or if we can meet up tomorrow.

Be safe, Have fun, and God Bless Bards!
  6. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

ICQ was sent, hope ya got it.

Please remember though, I will want to know your goals. Creating a temp around a jewelry set is silly. Jewelry can be upgraded and/or modified. I play two bards on Cats. A mage/bard and a Tame/bard. Both have unique needs and desires. Both are NOT finished chars. Is there really ever one?

Looking forward to meeting you,