1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying the following rares...

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_xtashin, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Hi im interested in buying some rares

the old blue flask. The one from Hyloth lvl 4, that bubbles when placed on flask stand. labeled 'an alchemy flask' or 'flask'
    [​IMG]

empty basin
    [​IMG]

Mushroom - not rubble..
    [​IMG]

chessmen Facing e/w
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 Liquor bottles stuck together
    [​IMG]

Original Blackrock
    [​IMG]

Dirty pot
    [​IMG]

If you are looking to sell any of these items
    PM or ICQ me 86020287

2. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

How can you tell the difference between the one from Hythloth and the one that's craftable?

3. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

You cant. They all bubble, the ones that are made. And you use the house tool to turn them and change colors..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think the one the OP wants just says 'flask', while currently made ones will say 'bubbling flask'.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I think the one the OP wants just says 'flask', while currently made ones will say 'bubbling flask'.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct

6. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Ah, I be much more smarter now! [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

correct

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right, it will say 'An Alchemy Flask' or 'Flask' instead of medium flask or bubbling flask.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I got the wee one that looks like a urine sample...anyone want that one?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I got the wee one that looks like a urine sample...anyone want that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

asking price? pm/icq me please.

10. RalphLauren

RalphLauren Guest

I have a server birth beaker which says "flask" only.. just in case u are interested in

11. Still looking for these items..

12. Guest

Guest Guest

wups...I'm wrong...its not urine colored (must have sold that one)...its the wee "flask" and its red liquid.

cup o blood, anyone? heh. as for price...well...it IS tech a server birth (and god knows nobody bothered to dupe these!)