1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying the perfect Heavy Xbow Balanced

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by damonAKAdemonkiller, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Tell me what ya got must be 40+ssi 40+di other mods make more expencive

i want a double spell one ligning and volicety or fb and

if had all that and hld or hml well id have money waiting for ya

2. you should give us an idea as to how many hundred million you are paying for a wep like what you have described...

40 DI
    40 SSI
    Balanced
    40 Lightning
    40 Velocity
    40 HLD

But one would prolly have to burn 100+ HWK to get a bow like that, not sure if its even possible.

How much are you paying for a bow like what you described?

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

It can only have up to 4 mods excluding DI.

4. Unknow

Unknow Guest

good luck finding that bow.

5. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I dont believe (I could be wrong) there is a dbl hit spell, balanced, 30+ ssi heavy in the game. Trust me; I pvp on a few servers and have been looking for a while. I just recently bought the best one I've seen for sale, and it set me back 95m.

40 Dam
    35 SSI
    50 Vel
    44 Low Att
    Balanced

So you can just imagine how hard (and not to mention how expensive) it would be to find/buy/make one like your asking. =]

PS; No my heavy isnt for sale :lick:

6. ok there was one on legends it was a double spell with the ssi and di and blanaced and i am for willing to pay 150m for it i didnt have the money when i was there but im close to having it now you see

and it was exactly what i said lighning and velocity di ssi and balanced heavy xbow

so if ya out there.

come to me my bow

all best demon

7. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hehe:

on legends:

40 DI
    35 SSI
    Balanced
    48 Fireball
    42 Stam Leech

looking to trade for a comp with same mods OR make me a nice offer and its yours

8. ya im inneed of the velocity on as well instead of stam but nice other wise

9. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well i saw that heavy yesterday. a member of ^x^ has it. Absolutely sickening. be prepared to shell out over 300 mil for it though :love:

10. it was for sale for 150m but hay il wait i need ot buy more dread horses anyways