1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying thief account...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by growday1984, Dec 25, 2009.

1. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

A GM decided to delete mine on xmas... how nice right? for my first and only charge of macroing snooping while I was in taking my dog out. anyway if you have a decent or good thief account pls let me know.

2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Musta had previous marks on your account or something. They don`t perma ban for unattended macroing.

Somethings rotten in Denmark!

Good luck on finding an account though. Should be someone with something. Seems I see accounts for sale almost every day here.

3. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

yeah I'm pretty sure the account had previous marks on it considering it was one of diablos accounts

4. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Doh! :eek:snap:

That sux man. Hope ya find something to get ya back on your feet.

I know I`ve done my share of macro`ing,could happen to any of us. Most of the time its not unattended but there is always those 2 minute bathroom runs,smoke breaks and whatnot.

Good luck.

5. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Could be the previous owner got back in and nailed you?

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think diablo would do that to his own guildmember though and who the hell deletes a worked character something happen either i was thinken he accidently did it. If you had a house on the account though with any stuff in it should still be in tact.

7. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

GM's ban, not delete. I would look at a previous owner or someone else who could have access to the account, or had it in the past.

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I sold it to him but i wasn't the owner for more then 4 days I got it from Diablo in a trade for my old account for his + luna house and stuff...

9. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

yea... diablo... I hope not. I'm 100% positive I didn't delete it because when I came back to the comp I had the connection lost gump. when I clicked ok and reentered my pw and clicked siege it went straight to the character creation screen. this just sucks. now I need gold and a good new thief account

10. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have bought and sold from Soulweaver before and not had a problem.

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you still have the account, which you obviously do. Make a new char and go to the house, if you have one. If it were me, I'd make the char with the same name. All your possessions will still be there and you'll still have access.

12. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor