1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Buying Tons Of Stalagmites And Flowstones

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by Ducan IronWeaver, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

I am in need of lots and lots of stalagmites and Flowstones. I am looking for around 300-500 total.
    If you know how to do the Experimental Room Puzzle in the Underground. And would like to make some extra gold, I will buy any amount that you want to sell.
    I am placing a bounty of 350K for any small sized one and 1 mil per for any large Stalagmite/Flowstone.
    I have 250 mil set aside to spend only on stalagmites. Now who wants my gold!

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd have to look, but I probably have some I can sell. Just redesigned and have no further use of them

3. Ducan IronWeaver

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Wait...what??? :eyes:

5. Ducan IronWeaver

@Larisa hmmm there was a post by Flutter ahead of my post that taged you. In her post she had you tagged in it saying that you had all the stalagmites and were hoarding them all..

If you have some available for sale. Me, you, and my gold should become best friends :beer: