1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hugibear, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Good Day People of Siege,

Hugi is currently lookin to buy the following
    1 name change token
    2 cbds
    pale orange tok dye
    fresh peach/plum tok dye
    Diamyo's helm
    Archery Sots

Ok on the tots Hugi is willin to trade ya 1 for 1 if you desire a certain tot, but if you let me pick the tot I will give you 2 for 1.
  2. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008

I may have something you are looking for

3. Calyip

Calyip Guest

Got a name change laying around somewhere.
  4. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Still looking for these trades I cant believe people wont trade me 2 for 1 on the pigments. Also Calyip I have a 120 fencing.
  5. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I am adding more colors to the 2 of my tots for 1 of your pigments. I will now except light green, rose, noble gold, pale blue, chaos blue, rose, along with pale orange and fresh plum. Keep them coming, I have no need for any major tot, all I want is the pigments.
  6. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    Id totally take you up on this offer but my 84 dyes currently go to hoffs.
  7. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

i gots all of the pigments so i might be able to make a deal with you and i got daimyo's helmet or whatever it is
  8. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Might be able to make a deal with me???
    I am the easiest person on this shard to make deals with, I have tons of gold, items, scrolls. I am currently givin 2 for 1 tots, what more you want. If anyone is interested just contact me, pms work fine.
  9. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
    Did you buy CBDs yet? If not, I put two on my vendor.