1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying Uber Ring and Brace for Dexer.. tell me what you got

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Dark One, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

looking for 14hci 14dci str or int di and some resist.. hit me up

2. how much are you paying?

3. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

give me what you got and what you are lookin for..

4. well i have about everyhing imaginable, i have a lot of characters and make a lot of new ones, jewelry like that isnt something anyone would wanna get rid of, im wondering what your paying.
    like i have a bracelet with high hci/dci/di/fire and a few str, whats that worth to you?

5. double post, i blame beer

6. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

well i just bought a bracelet with 7 dex 20 pot 14hci 14dci 3 fcr for 10mill-
    i am looking for rings and brace like that.. the fcr fc isnt important cause this will be for my straight dexer..

7. nevermind then, your not answering my question so im done with it, i tried to be nice.

8. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

for the right ring and brace I will pay about 20-25mill.. but it has to be right

9. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

would you be interested in selling it? if so how much..

10. I have a ring for sale:

+11 Tactics
    +6 Strength
    14% HCI
    10% DCI
    11% DMI

12 Mill.

11. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

lol common bud.. no way is that worth that much :p maybe if the dci was 13-14

12. Well no one was giving any prices on what they had or needed so I tossed a price out there. Make me an offer if your interested then....

13. five oclock

five oclock Guest

nine ninety five :p

14. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

i see that [​IMG] well I am lookin for 14/14 pots20+ plus str or int.. but what I have seen is that only trammies post on here :p that ring is nice bud but I am lookin for something a lil nicer [​IMG]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i see that [​IMG] well I am lookin for 14/14 pots20+ plus str or int.. but what I have seen is that only trammies post on here :p that ring is nice bud but I am lookin for something a lil nicer [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might want to be nice to the "Trammies" since we are the ones that find the items on the creatures. You really don't have a clue do you?

16. five oclock

five oclock Guest

hahahahaha thats all.