1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying UO Gametime code

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking for someone who is selling UO Gametime codes for Siege gold.
    Send me a pm or post here.

2. prostkr

prostkr Guest

how long of one do you want, i have a cpl i could sell....icq me 224308474

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Still need some [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

hmmm...no sellers ?

5. well, I don't have any, but if I did, I'm not sure how quick I'd be willing to help as you have still not even answered postkr's question. I understand you may have in a pm or something, but don't you feel that information could benefit other people too?

You could also try indicating what range of payment you are offering.
    I mean, there is a lot you could do to get better responses other than "buying." ... "still buying" .... "no one selling?"

Heck, if you had a good enough price I'd buy one online and sell it to you. But your lack of information is not motivating me.

6. prostkr

prostkr Guest

he and i talked.....via icq...and you will not be buying and codes online to sell to anyone....

7. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

yeah, the ea store tied them to the account you purchase them with - so the only way to get someone to buy one for you now would be to give them your name/password which I hope I needn't say isn't a wise decision!