1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] BUYING Vet Rewards

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Fink, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm interested in buying some of the new vet rewards (that are on Test Center at the moment) when they go into production.

I'll be more specific when they're actually available, and I may yet claim some of these myself, but as it stands I'm looking at acquiring the following:

Commodity Deed Box
    Potted Cacti
    Bloody Pentagram
    2 x Tall Brazier
    2 x Tree Stumps
    2 x Wall Banner
    Ankh of Sacrifice
    2 x Mining Carts
    Efreet Statuette
    Minotaur Statue

Have a think about what price you'd pin on these and let me know (either here or in PM).
  2. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    God ya quick with putting ur order in fink :p lemme have a look and ill get back to you :D
  3. Mezzac

Mezzac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 6, 2008
    I would also like to buy Potted Cacti's. I was going to claim for them until I saw it was random allocation :sad4: I have the absolute worst luck when it comes to redeeming - I never get what I like.

From the stratic site - I would be after the top left one and bottom middle one only at this stage (nice flowering ones like those in the seers house @ Brit).

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

heres something to keep in mind from the latest fof

"Are the new Vet Reward Braziers and Cacti really random? Can I redeed them?"

Currently they are both random and non-redeedable. This has not thus far been met with overwhelming approval from the community, so we are looking into changing it to be a normal deed where you can choose which style to get. However, this change will definitely NOT make it in to Publish 55, so if you are pining for one particular version of the braziers or cacti, hold off on using that Vet Reward for one more publish.
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

They almost sound surprised.. :hahaha:
  6. I want almost exactly the same list as fink so once his list has been met keep them coming cause I am sure I am not the only one after the same items.

Potted Cacti
    Tree Stump/s
    Wall Banner - I actually need like 4 of these
    Ankh of Sacrifice
    Mining Cart/s
  7. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Hrm. I'll be after a dress or 2 or 3 or 4 or hell ALL OF EM :D
    the deed box
    Theres only one cactus i really like i think the others look wonky
    the flaming braziers *s******s*
    Log with an axe in it

No hope of getting for 3 years...
    the ankh
    the pink clothes
    the gem cart
    efreet statuette (its just like the one from the museum in old haven!!)
  8. Fink

Fink Guest

Updated list
  9. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Cant help you I only can claim up to year 3 .. I have all the points though Never used one .. I will though I am going to claim the Commodities box ..
  10. Fink

Fink Guest

I haven't had anyone offer me rewards, but..

..would anyone hazard a guess as to how much these (list in the OP) would sell for? Or does anyone know of any vendors?
  11. Azureal

Azureal Guest

At a guess...its HIGHYL possible no one has any choices left. Ive got two accounts, one is due a reward on 7 months, and 1 has 1 reward owing, 10 months to wait after that.

The idea of handing in a one year reward, and getting a 1st year token in exchange was great. Just not entertained enough.
  12. Fink

Fink Guest

Updated list, Oct 6th..

Tree Stump
    2 x Wall Banner
    Mining Cart
    Efreet Statuette