1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shalimar/Cleo, Nov 9, 2008.

1. 20 kegs of regular poison. If you are willing to make it I can provide the empty kegs if needed. Please icq (Elaine 9-626-593) with a price. I don't need to have the whole 20 kegs all at the same time, but half would be good asap, as NEW has someone in training atm and we're down to the last 2 kegs.

Thanks much
  2. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

May 12, 2008
    I have one keg almost full of regular poison you can have. Am I still friended over there? I could bring it by today.
  3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I added 4 kegs to the bag on first floor, will try to find time to make more.
  4. MatrixCubed

MatrixCubed Guest

I might have a few kegs from training Alchemy...where-when for delivery? I work long days but could be on after 7 eastern most week nights. I can make more, see what you get for donations, I'll make the rest. Let me know.
  5. @ Luka, thanks and yes you should still be friended.

Freja & Matrix, thanks very much, let me know how much please. We have had a couple of gold donations recently (Thanks Petra, T'Challa for the 1mil cheque and Speedy for the 360k cheque), and we still have 400k from a donated scroll we sold by permission of GIL so we can pay for them.

PS. Have you icq Matrix?