1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buying

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skwiz, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Looking for Alacritys / Sots for

Animal taming
    Animal Lore

Also looking for Loki Faction Gear..

Spirit Of Totem, Ring of Vile, RBC, Feys, and Stormgrips.

Also! A very nice greater Hiryu OR (cheaper than 7.5 Lol) Dread Nightmare.

2. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I've got like 3 suits that belongs to Loki. You didn't want them when I offered. remember???? Oh thats when you was charging 20K extra on top of the sell back price.

Let me know if you want them.

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Or maybe its when i wanted to run Skwis for a while.. Like i have been.. If your vendor them and i see em.. ect ect..

Also for the last time.. jesus chrsit.. 60K, 110K, 160K.. That is 10K mark up.. Simple math.. you kill me sometimes mono

Also i didnt want to buy lokis gear then because you were trying to sell something like.. RBC,Feys,Stormgrip, Ring of vile for like 750K.

4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think I have a Taming SOT for you sir

I'll check when I get home from work

5. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You should have considered that a deal with all your mark up on faction gear and others in your guild hording items. I'm not going to debate faction items....this forum was quiet while you guys were gone. Everyone sold items back at 10per and quickly. If you want them....you know the price. Just icq me.