1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Az of DSR, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Looking for a 120 Swords, 120 Parry, and 120 Bushido scroll, and a +25 stat. Ive found a few, parry and stat, scrolls around luna for like double price. Anyone selling for going rate?

Also looking for a ring and a braclet with +10 hci, and dci or better. Dex would be gravy.

ICQ - 8304848
  2. Annienox

Annienox Guest

I guess this depends on what you think fair market price is.
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008

One of the great outcries was when scroll binders were introduced, everyone thought the prices would drop dramatically.
    What really happened tho, is that everyone that used to have all those scrolls for sell, got busy exploring and playing with SA, imbuing, and all that.
    As I stealth around now, I seldom see anyone working the spawns like I used to. So yes, there is still a high price on the scrolls due to demand, even tho the demand may be somewhat artificiallly induced.
  4. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

7mil for swords, 2.5mil for parry, 1.5mil for bushido.

Give or take.

3 mil for a +25 stat scroll.

Also looking for a Cloak Of Humility. No idea cost but need for my set to train.
  5. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Found the 120 swords.

Still need 120 parry, and 120 bushido. Aswell as a cloak of humility
  6. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Ok I dont care anymore, Ill pay whatever for a 120 Bushido and Parry. Name your price just sell me it now haha
  7. weezer

weezer Guest

shop in the lower right hand corner of luna has a parry scroll. No idea how much it is, but there is one there for sale. I havn't seen a bushido in a while. good luck
  8. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Looking for a Heavy Ornate Axe recipe. Paying any price
  9. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Also looking for Demon Slayer swords. ( =