1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone have any good nodachi's?

Mainly looking for SSI, DI, with other mods along with them. I'm paying depending on the stats, let me know and/or link what you have!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Nobody has one?
    Ah well, suppose the sword of the stampede isn't that bad for how slow it hits (not buying one)

If anyone finds a nodachi with similar mods as what I listed let me know!
  3. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Hehe, I know what you're up to. [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

No no-dachi for you! [​IMG]

Awwww...anyone have something for Gondor?

P.S. you might ask Blind Otto if he will make one with a runic hammer...might have nice enough mods for what you are looking for, DI for sure, as I think he has arms lore - I think exceptionally crafted weapons by a smith with GM arms lore end up with 43 DI, and any runic bonuses will stack with it.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Skylark [​IMG]

I'll see if I can get ahold of the blind one
  6. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I'll burn a agapite hammer for ya if ya pay me right, i too have 120 smith with gm armslore, but of course, no promises can be made.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Hrmm, well I'd have to see the mods of it of course. But if I can sell my legacy token I'll probably pay 1 million for it (it's got to be pretty damn good though, lol)