1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

By-pass RtB restrictions with payment?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zuckuss, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

So someone has returned to Britannia! They now have paid for their account and they are ready to place a house!

They still get the RtB restriction message.

Is it intended to not let payed players have full access until after the RtB period?

Also how long did they say RtB would be active?

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's active 'til Oct 31st.

Zuckuss likes this.
  3. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Might have to wait until after server up the next day, cause I had a house go slightly worn, paid for the account, and had to wait until after server up the next day for it stop decaying.

Zuckuss likes this.
  4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's not what he's talking about.

The problem is they way the game time stacks AFTER the RtB time.

If you look at your subscription at ACCT MNAGMNT it shows the FREE RtB time Oct 1 - Oct 31, ahead of the now PAID Game Time Nov 1 - ?

The fix they did a couple days ago was to make houses refresh if the sub was PAID. Don't know if it was a permanent fix or a temp fix tho. I know I'm still having problems.

5. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

I resubbed one of my RTB accounts yesterday and was able to place a house with it today. I can confirm that I was able to place a house the day after I resubscribed, however I did not try to place a house the day of resubscription. I would make the same suggestion that Nails did, if you are unable to place a house today then wait for a server restart and try again. If it still doesn't work after that try paging a GM.

edit: and yes, I am still being credited with RTB time on my account subscription page until 1 November but I was still able to place a house today.

Zuckuss and Viper09 like this.