1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(by request) *sets up ABM*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Jan 1, 2011.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

for the first time in about 20 years I saw midnight on New Years Eve... and remembered why I stopped waiting for it ;) so, being seriously sleep deprived I will be needing the very strongest coffee this old machine has (cream, one sugar)

first day of a brand new year, UHall buddies..... what dreams for the days ahead?

2. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*starts setting up hangover remedies next to the coffee*

IRL- Getting through next semester took 5 classes
    UO- Trying get some playing time *refers to above mentioned*. To keep DevilsOwn from feeding Blackrock Pellets to her Battle Chicken Lizard. So, that she doesen`t black hole the next tournament. :D

3. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*stumbles through the door*

Oy - I need me some coffee, as black and hot as you can make it... if you please.

Happy New Year to you all!

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whatcha mean I'm a lil wound up??? There can never be toooooo much Coffee the next day!

[​IMG]

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ack! Zalan, you want to send a Bloody Mary over this way? *face plants the keyboard*

hgttuibubvtyuf87yonlonwox;p'po ccs

6. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Happy New Year!!! I am soo sleepy right now. :) Caffeine...work your magic....

7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I'm still reeling from the non-alcoholic cider, maybe a lil' hair of the dog is in order

8. *eyes clock* ack! morning (somewheres) all, just a sec ...

slips gnarled hands into an empty steam table slot, muffled sounds of crackling and popping crescendo and subside, shakes hands dry, flexes fingers widely splayed to clenched fist and back ... relaxes ...
    keyboard cramps:blushing:

Just got back from cracking open a 50yr Time Capsule. The Dhreams have dusted them about the world in 25, 50, 75 and 100 year open dates ... not for archive reasons but time traveler notes ... got one.

I am able to share a little bit of it, though there are no "previews"(paradox restrictions) The shareable gist of it are fairly reassuring.
    Cool! who am I to argue with someone that has not only "perfect 20/20 hindsight", but Also Has a freaking time machine!?! heh!
    :scholar: there IS a certain logic to that.

Both of my Soldier boys are stateside, in good health and humor, thank you for your well wishes to them and theirs.
    Both of My Girls are also in a survivable state (prosperous as can be said without bragging), the Ten(checks list) ten grandkids are being youngun's
    and the GreatGrandSon is on his feet and getting faster ...:eyes: Solemn! Where you at boy !?

may you all do as well as we do.
    And If it goes "bad" for ya, Relax! ya had it coming!

Seriously ... enjoy :thumbsup:

[youtube]QuqXyHWorxo[/youtube]

Fayled Dhreams

9. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Tea, lots of tea please.
    *has bronchitis or something similar*