1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bye

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bram, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram Guest

Just a few words to say bye to all (my english really sux, you know). I had tons of fun must part of time here, also when I died (the most part of time). I wish you the best here. Dont forget this is just a game, to have fun.
    I will donate all I have to NEW guild. Except my katana, to a friend. And ... bye.

2. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well, Bram I will be the first to say Goodbye and goodluckl on your journeys. The few fights we had were great and I hopefully will see you again one day.

Mind I ask why you decided to leave Siege Perilous?

Burdens Rise

3. Bram

Bram Guest

Thx man. I prefer leave this adictive game ... and dont back. Lately Im not enjoining, and thats sad for me. I expend a lot of time in the game, but now, in rl I need to focus much more in my new job and other business.
    Not in my mind back or start playing another game.
    Thx again for share your time with me playing this game. It was awesome. But not now.

4. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I too have been spending a lot of time with work. It gets tough to do it all but UO has been what has been entertaining for me. But I understand how siege has really fallen lately.

Take Care,

Burdens Rise

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sad to see you go Bram. I hope you will be back someday.
    Good luck where you go.

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Take care, Bram. Despite the fact that we mostly played opposite hours in game, I enjoyed having you in TnT. When you left, you did so in an honorable fashion and I always respect that. Best wishes to you!

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

:( I always really liked you Bram. I hope you come back here and decide to play some game with us.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Farewell, be well and be lucky. :)

9. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Bram,

I am sorry I never finished the deco on your castle. I just can't find the incentive to log in UO anymore. I appreciated how you let me have complete control, and very much enjoyed decorating the parts that I actually managed to finish. I think it was some of my best work. :)

I wish you the best in your RL endeavors. And your English is GREAT, a million times better than my Spanish! If we had to rely on my Spanish to communicate, that would have been horrible (lol an actual word that is spelled and means the same thing in both languages!) :D

Adiós y todos los mejores. (Goodbye, and all the best -I hope I got that right!)

-Skylark

10. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Fare thee well Bram... I'll miss seeing you in game...

11. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Bram, your a hell of a guy and it was a pleasure playing with ya, wish you all the best, you have icq and vent info, you know your more then welcome to come in and say hi and let us know how everything is doing with ya,

Good Luck in RL
    You will be missed

Fudd

12. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

miss ya man!

13. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Bram, i had fun playing the game with ya. i hate to see ya go. take care:sad4:

14. EREVOS

EREVOS Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Farewell Bram , you will be missed from the game.
    Good luck in your rl.

15. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Best wishes Bram! Was fun while it lasted.

16. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck Bram have fun I hope you come back we've done alot of business sorry to see you go! If you come back i'll hook you up.

17. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Hate to see you go Bram. You´re a good person and one of the people I would trust all my ingame stuff with.

Good luck with the new job! :)

If you ever decide to come back you know you can always ICQ me and I´ll get you back up on your feet... :)

Take care! :hug:

18. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Very sorry to see you go. It was always fun fighting with you by my side. I hope you stop by from time to time in vent just to say hi. No one cares about the language barrier Hello is the same everywhere. A truely great person left siege today.

19. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I do not think I know Bram in game (unless a different character name), but I can say this, when pretty much everybody says the same thing and it is all this positive about who you are as a person, then you have alot of reason to carry your head held high. Seldom on this forum do I see everybody in agreement, and when it does happen it is almost always everybody agreeing about somebody being a jerk.

It is truely a rare occasion to have such unanimous praise. Best luck in all you do.

20. Thank you for all the stuff you left to NEW, Bram. A lot of new folk will benefit from your generosity.
    It's been a pleasure knowing you, you're one of the nicest people I've met on Siege, and I've met thousands.

Take care and don't forget to keep in touch.