1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CA$H AUCTION Friday August 12, 2011 8pm cntrl

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Aug 9, 2011.

1. We have a new auction house on Lake Austin !!!.....
    Would like to welcome Storage Wars and his CA$H AUCTION House to Lake Austin...He will be holding his 1st auction this Friday, August 12, 2011 at 8pm central time and there after every Friday...Runes will be provided for your use, if unable to find a rune there will also be a rune on LOST Auction house steps......There will also be DOOR PRIZES !!!.....
    You will need to be there 5 mins before auction starts to receive a book for the door prizes.. Sometime during the auction Storage Wars will announce the 1st door prize winner and there will be a 2nd door prize winner......Prize will be 500k and 1 mil !!!
    Please come out and support our new auction house and make Storage Wars welcome :)
    Listed below is a few of the items he will have this week !!.....See you all there !! ooooo
    Don't forget to bring the gold hehe

EUROPA GOLD ROBE

FOLDED STEELS
    SLITHER
    SHADOW CLOAK OF REJUV
    SWORD OF SHATTERED HOPES
    HAIR DYE COLLECTION
    PENDANT OF THE MAGI
    CLOAK OF POWER
    CLOAK OF LIFE
    STAFF OF MAGI
    SASH OF THE MEMBER OF ROYAL BRITANNIAN GUARD
    BOD BOOK 150 EXC CLOTH BODS
    VERMIN SLAYER TALLY
    MANA PHASING ORB(1 ST 5 HCI 6LMC 15 DMI)​

2. TheVampster

TheVampster Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are you rescheduling this? UO is going to be down at 7 EST tonight. Says it is going to be down for at least a couple of hours. So it will come back up 9 pm EST, or 8 pm Central. If they keep it a couple hours, the auction can be held right after. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

3. SLACK

SLACK Guest

So what happened? Is it rescheduled?
    I'd like to check it out.

4. Yes, CA$H Auction has resheduled for tonight August 13, 2011 at 8pm central time...So you all come out and have some fun :)

5. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If they fix the shards again which have been down for 2 1/2 hours again since 8:45 am pdt....

6. Hehe!!
    Don't I know.....Was at a spawn when servers went down...Had plenty of time to get out but nooooooooo, just had to keep killing....I am sure I will be so dead when servers come back up....
    Hopefully EA will get it all straight soon :)