1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

CAL MYTHIC, this is for you

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jack flash uk, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Firstly, thanks for NOT replying to my pm's re the return to britannia scheme you guys had to fire up just days after i PAID to activate 4 accts

yes i feel i should get a refund, or gametime added to my accts as compensation

but what i really need is a way to contact someone in the Mythic office to sort this ALL out

I phoned 0870 243 2435 spoke to a Moron at EA custmoer service who struggled with basic English, and has never heard of ultima online or Mythic, an acct manager by the way

I have tried the support section of EA site, and i get linked to DAoC which, I DO NOT CARE FOR, i do not want to contact warhammeronline support. just asimple telepohne number, INCLUDING all dial codes from the UK, where i live

i know the EA way is to make it so complicated and annoying that one does not bother, the wonderful modern world we live it as it is, BUT YOU will know what the elusive telephone number is..............filing that PM me the number to one of the people in YOUR dept to walk me through this mess

i have 2 main accts timing out soon, for which i buy gametime for, no CC on file, and other, one of the ones i fired up pre freetime will charge me again soon, and i have NO way of accessing it on your super mangement site

so, SIMPLE request, post here, or PM me a telephone number for a guy that has a brain, and is sitting at a desk in an office with a door that says MYTHIC on it, someone that can get to the acct pages, explain what a master acct is, link all my accts SHOW me that its worked and i can "manage" my accts, so i can close the one i want to close, add time to the 2 i want to add time to, and of course seeing as i feel its the "right thing to do, look into adding gametime to my accts to compensate the freetime, because as you can prob appreciate, i would have WAITED a week if i knew free time was coming. (i understand this was fired up due to problems, but not MY problems)

I did NOT want to post this for all to see, but you seem to be hiding and not replying to me PM's whaen I need something from you..................................

Shane
    aka Jack Flash

2. jack flash uk

Cal only needs to reply....................................................................

Petra, i would appreciate you monitoring this as i am not in the modd for wise ass replies or "experts" or troll fests, just the knowledge that Cal has seen this, once i get a PM from him i can remove this post

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are you seriously complaining about Return to Britannia starting after you paid for some accounts? You do realize it was like less than a week, right? I just... I can't tell if you're serious

4. Chudzo

Chudzo Guest

spelling mistaking in the email address domain name

just thought id point it out

5. jack flash uk

ty but still not confident i will get a reply....

thanks for pointing that out though:)

6. jack flash uk

i am complaining about many things not just that..................

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jack, you need to read some of the stuff folk have already found out. Your 'Mythic Master Account' is just your uo account.
    In the box for that put in your account name with _uo on the end and use the normal account password.
    eg. If your account name was 'jackflash' you would put in jackflash_uo and then the password for the jackflash account.
    Here's a page where it's all laid out for you. Yes it's DAoC, but the accounts part is the same for all of us. Login to Account Management - Dark Age of Camelot Wiki

8. jack flash uk

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

you just tlod eveyone my password! *PANIC*, i can't change it!!!!!

ty petra

but i am a simple being, and like the personal touch when someone says, "let me take care of this" a person sitting in thay Mythic office would be nice

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

LOL
    Yeah Petra get on it!
    *cracks whip*

10. Petra Fyde

I think I need to confiscate that darn whip

:D

11. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

from what im understanding from these posts... you just want someone at EAmythic to set up your master account for you?
    Read the info on how to do it, then set it all up yourself.
    Your accounts wont go inactive, and if they do your houses wont fall. If you activated old accounts before the move then deactivate them after YOU setup your master account.

The 4 old accounts... why exactly did you reactivate them? and if you activated them before the whole account system change, then why would you think they should reimburse you for them?

12. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This particular part is hilarious. You're not the only one this has happened to you over the numerous years they've been doing this whole return to brit thing. Every year there is some person whining about firing up their accounts days before the activate that event. Only this time has nothing to do with return to brit. They only started it because they were running this account merger. Smart move considering all the issues with account management. So go ahead and keep on screaming but rest assured NOTHING is going to change. You're not the first to pay for their accounts before return to brit starts up and you wont be the last. Hell it even happened to me once. But I just laughed at the coincidence and just wish I waited a couple more days.

13. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy

I can understand Flash. I have something totally different. I ordered some gametime as a gift for a friend (6months) who is returning to uo to access her old account...this morning i saw on uo herald the account center is online again...my friend told me over icq that it was invalid key? so i went in with her account information to try out myself...this time i ordered 1 month directly over the account center and oila she was in!...but why wont it take the key that i ordered 3 days ago?..Migration bug? and if yes i find that an absolutely lame thing to do being EA...they are quick to take your money for someting that doesnt work..Of course i didnt try to imply the gamecodes until the account center was back up...they told us so...they didnt tell us NOT to purchase any upgrades gamecodes etc..:thumbdown:oh another thingy i lost a vet reward to...Well we all know that my vet reward is gone...but the game codes i bought over there website:wall::wall:

And of course she is interested in upgrading to SA...well it seems you can only get the keys from the store on uo herald...Hell no I will do that! Or does anyone else no where i can get the upgrade key for SA besides the store on uo herald? and how can i get a refund for a broken game time key?

14. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor

Well friend, sorry, but it's been posted for weeks now, not to use any codes. Sucks I know, but there it is.

This has been one of the bigger fiascos in all of UO's history.

15. Arcus

Arcus Grand Poobah

Is stratics your own personal announcement board now?

16. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

you won't get it ... have you seen ANY presence of Cal, Mesanna or others on these boards since this debacle began? No.

That should tell you something ... look under desks around EA and there is where you will find the staff the bigwigs send to us as cannon-fodder. It ain't the devs doing this cluste****, it's the crappy project leads and higher management that think they know what to do.

17. Petra Fyde

Yes, actually. Cal and Supreem posted at 5.30am Saturday morning after having been up all night when this thing first went live.

I think there's a few people who've had help from Mesanna in game.

Since, as you've pointed out, they aren't really finding time to come here right now I suggest Jack contact ea support as Tina has described elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.