1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

cal posting

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by woody_cats, May 20, 2010.

will CAL post today or tomorrow as promied

1. yes he will post

2. no he is to busy

1. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

do you think CAL will post today or tomorrow as promissed
  2. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

Oct 17, 2009
    i vote no. not for any personal reason, just because he works for electronic arts and I always keep my expectations extremely low for EA so when they actually do something I can at least fool myself into being excited.
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  4. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
  5. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

Hey all,

This is a prelude to topics that I’d like to cover in a more expansive letter this week:

We’ll discuss house design and gozamats: History and future
    Current Status of Pub 66
    Event story arc and loopholes in the fiction – Giving EMs a chance to catch up before major Live Event
    Status of the 3rd party program detection – We are ready to implement and will let you know our plan of action for repeat offenders

Also, right now we are doing our best to get Pub 66 to Test Center .. hope to get you an update in the next 36 hours.

After Pub 66 initial we will have a follow up publish several weeks after as we couldn’t fit all of pub 66 in one palpable serving.

See you on the boards,
  6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

QFT, and where is the :link:. Cant say I remember reading anything where he promsied to post today or tomorrow... rolleyes:
  7. I vote the third option, 'No hes busy promoting people that don't play UO while ones who did quit.'
  8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Thats not a promise :lol:
  9. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

I doubt he will ... I personally don't trust that guy ... *goes back to play Wii bowling in the lounge* ...
  10. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I would own you in Wii Bowling :p
  11. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2004
    Actually, I would own both of you. I run a Wii bowling speedhack. :)