1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cal - Update is overdue

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Oct 19, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

I posted to a separate thread about what's going on with the back end of the Login problems players were having.

I know I've personally resolved a few problems with gametime codes and players unable to redeem or get codes.

1) As of last Thursday the EA store was sending confirmation emails with the codes for players.
    2) Login issues for UOGamecodes store from the backend have been resolved. I have not received any "fire" PMs in the last few days. If players are continuing to have problems PM me. Usually there are specifics for each account that require additional attention.

As far a a "global" update ... I have a a couple of updates regarding the next publish that will include:

High Seas
    Live Arc

and ...
    Something else juicy

If players are continuing to have gamecode store issues my PM box is open. I have been handling them personally or sending account information to EA/CS escalated.

Hope this answers your question.
  3. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Well that's not cool. Drop me a line, please.
  4. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

My mailbox should be uncluttered now!! :)
  5. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Yes. Unfortunately a "global" update takes a bit more time ... I need to make certain everyone gets out what they would like shared.

I don't just write for myself, I also write for the rest of the team, and to get things as accurate as possible.

Many times we have to hush if something is baking that we don't want to spill.
    I have shared this before but it's always very irritating when we see a post of something we are JUST about to release for public consumption and some player inadvertently "scoops us." :)
  6. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Hey Galen ... I hear you. But suffice to say it is associated with a Halloween event ... is that okay? :)
  7. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Thanks Petra!!! :D