1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Calibretto!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Mar 4, 2009.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

I shall make a cheap deal for you! I'll return your items free of charge for 1 kill on.

Braeden Vega

Let me know sir good fight.

2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Well fought. The button I was looking for was blood oath. ^^

3. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You pick your face up yet from our encounter?

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Your not all that bro. No DCI and a mage wepon with no crys ring. Don't beat your chest like your some tough guy. I've run you off many times.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I have some of Forsakens and pap faction gear. How about we trade straight across.

6. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

A) You've never run me off of ****...
    B) I knocked your face off with like 5 of your guildies standing around you and half the shard you allied with for the night on the same screen.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You can do whatever with mine.. I say do Pwn's offer. :)

I was under the impression LOW were the only ones having their items held onto, until all their dogs were on leashes. Guess Hef isn't a great animal person. . .

But I mean, if you want to follow their ways while holding hands in the field, be my guest.

Please do continue the zerg field alliance to "even the numbers" though!

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I had not one other person green to me on the field. And yes i ran your smokebombing ass of in brit remeber? Hrmmmm

Who did you call in that time?

9. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I'll take some points from your thief you'll get them back and I'll buy back my guildies items back if u want.....

Free suit for you and you make money off me eh? sounds like a good deal for you.

10. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

You guys can have your bull**** on these forums. Argue all you want, I want no part in it. I know I;'ve always sold or gave back all KOC gear. Yours in paticular and black rains. Funny the games you guys play with faction gear until your on the losing end.

Peace

11. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Losing End? Since when? I am more then willing to give you suit back for some points you steal the sigs all the time whats the big deal you'll get like 160 points in a day.

12. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

The blood oath wouldn't of helped much on that template. I have apples up the bumm, faction bandages, and plenty of stuff to heal with. It was fun though sorry you didnt get the heal off.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

It's all good Pwn. You go ahead and hold onto that suit.

14. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Yeah the AI's were NASTY! That template has to be one of the best around currently. Hands down you won that one fair and Sq.

15. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I don't really want to hold on to it. To be honest, the points you lose from 1 death will be replaced by 1 stealings of the sigs... Not sure what the big deal is.

16. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You do realize you make no sense right? If by losing end, you mean I have multiple suits ready to go when/if I die, then yes, I lose. I didn't say OMGFUNOTSELLINGYOUR****BACKKTHXBAI, so to talk about how you've always sold our gear back, well, duh.

Simmer down! :D You're not LOW, as long as you don't act like LOW, all is well.

17. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

The only sad part is I am only up to 95 fencing :(

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

eh bored pvp.....

19. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I bet you do , you naughty lil boy *winks*

...on a side note ive got a video of that if your interested in checking it out?

20. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I have a better idea....

GET IN THE GAME AND PLAY!! you poop addict

21. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Were you in vent with anyone else during the fight last night? Do you regularly run around and fight with the other TB members?
    The one time Ive fought you in Brit we were going at it for about a minute and a guildmate walked into us because I was on map and not because I called anyone in. When he came on screen you ran. I even sent you a PM apologizing for the interuption. Ask around, you'll find I never call for help in a 1v1. Spent about 5 minutes trying to kill Hef the other day outside of the NEW guildhouse. Wasn't sure if I was going to run out of shurikens and darts first or if he would run out of cure pots and ash. I think it turned out both occured around the same time.

22. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sounds like he's not into artificially bumping up people's punkte count for gold, aka pimping faction points. Not sure what the big deal is that he wouldn't want to do it.

Why would you want to artificially inflate your faction point count anyways? Oh wait, to wear those faction items?

23. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

:( *emo* i wanted to keel him 1vs1....

24. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I wanted a good mage 1 vs 1 as well. I just put necro on my template and it's rough learning all the new spells and macros. I still need much practice with the necro. Once I get some practice I'll gladly meet up and we can 1 vs 1. I had a good fight vs I guess was your brother way north of Skara one night. He was a very honorable and good mage.

25. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Ya i think i remember him saying something about that a while back
    Im always up for some 1vs1 when you get comfortable with your macros ill be game for so 1vs1's