1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by geni, Jul 21, 2010.

1. geni

geni Guest

hey its verum thinking of coming back for a bit be on tonight round 8 or 9 pm est post back here if youll be on ill try and catch up with ya

For Glory and Honor !! see ya then .
  2. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

My brother from another mother!!

I'll hop in JSV vent tonight. If I'm still at the gym I'll make sure Tis gets in to keep you company till I'm done. But yeah I'm down to play uo again.
  3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    I need the vent info and a new user name someone hook me up! I lost it all on my reformat with the new Windows
  4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Welcome back Verum you have been missed. I am still DLing UO to my new computer but hopefully I will be able to get on and say HI!
  5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hey V, you should message me sometime I know a game that you would absolutely love if you get tired of UO.

A game with a fraction of the item based pvp that is UO, total skill based, very little ability to cheat or macro.

No pets.

No instant recall.

Huge fights.

Pure awesomeness!