1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) Call for screenshot extras! TONIGHT 8PM-ET

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lord Raven, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 5, 2009

In the final chapter of my #UO15 trivia contest story, Changes in the Land I need some folks to gather in Heartwood this evening (Friday) on or after 8pm ET.

If you've been following the story you know Raven is trapped in a strange land and must battle a Dark Lord to gain access to the portal home to Britannia. The exit is a secret portal in the Heartwood (113.28W 42.28E). It is not possible for anyone to pass through the portal to assist Raven but there is a spell that will allow us to channel our magic to Raven. This may help him in the battle with the Dark Lord, and will also open a channel to communicate with him through the portal.

My plan is to get the key players together, and stage a few scenes for screenshots. Please bring muffins, fireworks wands or other sources of pyrotechnics as we will be creating our own effects for the "magical spell".

I hope to have it choreographed well enough to conclude the whole session in 15-20 mins. Maybe less, depending on when some of the principal characters show up.

I apologize for the last minute announcement but often the ideas for how I'll do something in a story only come as I'm actually writing it. This story is tied to my #UO15 trivia contest which I want to launch this weekend so I need to finish the story tonight.

Andrasta and DJAd like this.