1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Call me old fashion but the guild name KKK is pretty messed up.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Trolls T Hunter, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

I can usually look past names in game but that is jacked up.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree. They need to be killed.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The hunt is on then. No mercy.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i just searched UO for the guild. It does not show.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That abbrev. has been tried on many an EA UO shard.

Pking em won't resolve any issues, they just res and be back with said abbrev.
    Unfortunately rl connotations of that abbrev. has no place in a game world, and is shot down by EA gms when they show up; if/when anyone bothers to report said abbrev. when they see it in game.

I have not seen it on this shard yet. I have seen it on other shards. Someone always has to try to push the envelope of socially acceptable of unacceptable names for chrs. or abbrevations of guilds. Just turn em in, pking can not end, nor *kill* in game.. crudeness nor.. stupidity* !

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Also be warned If you see them in town and they are gray do not attack them

I will not say why... but if u would like to know PM me

Also I would not attack any gray you see in town ... because guild tags can be hidden and incognito etc.

So if you do not like loosing your items to guards do not attack any gray u see in town...

8. Feyre

Feyre Guest

Casting poly isnt a bug its intended silly.

9. <blockquote><hr>

Also I would not attack any gray you see in town ... because guild tags can be hidden and incognito etc.

So if you do not like loosing your items to guards do not attack any gray u see in town...

[/ QUOTE ]
    yeah i saw them notoing as a horde in luna.

10. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

ya prophet is in thier guild and if anyone has been around luna watching him you know whats up.

11. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

WAAAAAT! There is a guild named KKK ??? Haha hats off the the landlubbers who thought that one up. CRAKA didnt fit as my my guild tag so i settled on DAGR, CRAKA not as in white people but as in Polly want a cracka ? yee know what ah' be saying yo!?!?

ok on a serious note now, there really is a guild named KKK ???

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Most obvious reason for it not to show up on uo.com is it's too new, that only updates once per day.

If I see anyone with that guild tag I will page. They knew it would be offensive when they made it.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

god it's only a tag

14. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah, this be nothing but that old Jedi mind trick of a mirror image. Yes, [KKK] guild
    does try trapping people with Ninja mirror image and other things. They will make
    a mistake some day like ... go outside the guard zone.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

15. one of their farming spots is in the deer/healer forest north of Sacrifice shrine/gate in Ilshenar, however they do insta-run for the gate

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

however they do insta-run for the gate

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it´s not like it´s a 5 seconds run to the gate. With some good tactics that shouldn´t be a problem... [​IMG]

17. Be sure not to confuse the guild - Knights of the Twisted Pair - KXX with em [​IMG]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I have yet to see this guild listed on UO website. It did update this morning.