1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Calling All Apprentices, Adepts, and Grandmasters of the quill!

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by OriginsSyn, Jan 16, 2009.

1. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

*bows to you* Welcome!

I'm looking for literature to showcase in my house when it is completed! Granted, it is on the Origin shard of the Gem, but for those that are capable of getting here, I would love to display your work!

I'm looking for all types of literature, whether it be poetry, epic tales of adventure, or a recounting of the days past! If you'd like to donate a book, send me a pigeon on here and we'll set up a meeting!

Many thanks, and may your quill never dry!

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008

On UOForums, Dolphoenix has amassed quite a library of player-written lore and has made it available for our viewing pleasure. According to the sticky at the top, everyone is welcome to copy these books into the game for use on their own shards. I hope this helps!