1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Calling all Azure Knights of Britannia from the old days

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Skippy841, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Skippy841

Skippy841 Visitor

Hey it's me Skippy.

Not sure if y'all remember me but I used to play Keely (with her trusty sword Slasher the Righteous) and Dove the pretty lame archer (couldn't hit a tree to save her soul) :D

Just been thinking about you. Where are my AKB friends!??!?! I know where Jindal and Sharra are but I miss my wonderful guildmates.

Hopefully someone remembers me!

Skippy!

2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Hello.

I was not an Azure Knight nor do I remember you but nevertheless,

Welcome to Catskills!

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

I remember you well.

4. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

i have a hard time remember my own name but i balm my kids on that but welcome to cats :)

5. Merrend_AKB

Merrend_AKB Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Skippy!!!

I guess periodically lurking pays off. Dawn/Merrend/etc. here! How the heck are ya?!

Once upon a time, saw Arrek and Mute pop in here too. Have no clue where any AKB are anymore. BTW, who's watching the castle?!

6. Skippy841

Skippy841 Visitor

Hey Merrend! it's good to hear from you! I miss our group. Dang I wish we were all playing again. I hope you are doing well! What's new these days eh?

7. Arrek Taerklaw

Arrek Taerklaw Visitor

I knew I should've checked the forum sooner! I hope everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. I've been missing all my old friends from catskills but most especially members of the AKB. And for the record I'm VERY tempted to reactivate my account and rejuvenate my RP experience. Is our beloved Catskills shard still the place to be for RP?
    P.S. pm me for contact info if you want to get in touch

Christina Kardos and Noble Beast like this.
  8. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

My friend, these days Catskills is THE place to RP. Hope to see you.

Christina Kardos and Noble Beast like this.
  9. Skippy841

Skippy841 Visitor

Ok ummmm this might be a dumb question..... its been so long! I forgot how to PM. dang! so could *cough* could anyone help. I would like to reconnect with all my old friend. Still chat with Mish M by the way!

MareJadeSky likes this.
  10. Skippy841

Skippy841 Visitor

So I think I will blame my last msg on medication? Or maybe egg nog? Or maybe fluff between my ears...it all sounds plausible.
    ignore it, I think I figured it out...maybe....

Gillian Wilkins and MareJadeSky like this.
  11. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I remember you vividly, and the AKB! It is good to see the return of players like you! I hope you brought a friend ;) Contact me should you need anything.

13. Arrek Taerklaw

Arrek Taerklaw Visitor

*sigh*
    Looks like I've lost access to my UO account. For all I know they've deleted it.
    Made a trial account, at least for now. Starting over completely is a little bit of a disappointment, but then again I always enjoyed starting things from the ground up.
    So...which areas are the RP hotspots these days?

P.S. I'm completely amazed at the housing space now. Never thought I'd see the day when you could even find a spot, let alone those big enough for keeps and castles.

P.S.S. I'm really hoping to catch up to former guildmates and friends in game. I'd love to become an active member of the RP community again. It's been wayyyyy too long.

14. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

well if you all rp there a chat channel for that so you dont have to deal with gen chat bs, but they are all over now with the gov town event, tavern night, est est just to keep a eye for everything,

15. Nyre

Nyre Adventurer
    K^S

Welcome back Arrek Taerklaw , I am Nyre Lars and welcome back to UO and Catskills. If you ever need any assistance feel free to ask for me in GenChat or sometimes catch me in Luna Bank. I'll be glad to make your return a easy one to get started.

Lord Bytor likes this.
  16. Arrek Taerklaw

Arrek Taerklaw Visitor

Nyre,
    Thank you kindly. Very much appreciate the offer for help. At this rate, though, a return isn't going to happen. I'm an "all in" type of person and there just doesn't appear to be enough "all" for me to be "in".
    Best of luck to you and to everyone on Cats. And have a safe and happy holiday!

MareJadeSky and Lord Bytor like this.