1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

calling all Lumber Jacks

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by War Wizard, Oct 19, 2011.

1. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I want to build one of these warriors....
    any race better than the other...
    let me hear what you are building and working with right now.

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

straight up lumberjack for wood?

i use an elf, i get a lot more colored wood and bark and such with an elf then i do with a human.

id say atleast 50% more.

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What are you planning on using this character for?

4. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

50%? My mileage seems different but you could be about right. Definitely a noticeable difference. That is for certain.

5. He wants to build one of "these warrior chars" so I would hazard a guess he is using it for warrior like things rather than chopping wood.

6. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If the OP is referring to the damage increase bonus when using an axe with GM LJ, then race doesn't matter for that.

7. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I understand he is looking to make a warrior. But what does he want to do with it? Team or solo pvm? Pvp? Each would be different. That’s why I am asking because if you want a temp you need to provide at least some explanation other then just one skill.

8. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I think that it will be 30% of increase in a damage supposing GM lumberjacking has you.

Lumberjacking is set to one of the reduction of the mana cost of special ability.
    Before,I could play champion spawn,my sampire chosen lumberjacking instead of parry.
    But it is only axe using.
    I think better choice parry.

9. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OK been away for a couple days... would mostly be a PvM, but of course I would be in Fel and... well, PvP is inherent. But it is a PvM build. As for solo/team please tell me if I am wrong but, would a solo toon not be just as good in team situation? What are the basics I would incounter on the two different build types of solo/team? Is using an LJ warrior a solo or team toon? Always have the use of stones too.

10. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

LJ doese not give a 30% damage boost. It is a 10% damage boost. There is a 5% chance that LJ will give a damage boost on top of that for GM. I`m not sure what the spike damage boost is.